It’s time to sstrreeeeeeeeem!!
I will not lie, Sonic Unleashed is my favorite Sonic game period.
my portion of an art trade with the lovely Mrs. Kinosian, who wanted titan!eren and armin eremin interaction. And then I ended up coloring it forever, whoops!
Lookit how precious that is oh lucky me ♥
I did an art trade with Pax and she asked me to draw Ymir and Christa based on the storybook she was reading. Titan!Ymir is ridiculously fun to draw. I drew her without the robe first. This is the first art trade in I can’t even remember how long and I’m so thankful she wanted to do one with me. She drew me the cutest picture of Armin and Titan!Eren. I keep staring at it and sighingggg!!
So I have a lil’ donate button now! If you enjoy all the content that I put up the effort and time to share and would like to leave a little tip, now there’s a way.
Here’s some of the things I’ve been doing. on the left I’m going to be turning into my new convention banner, and on the right is me not resisting the urge to doodle more Eren, Armin, and Mikasa. I’m working on my Mass Effect picture too but pretty slowly. It’s such a big thing and I’m trying to be careful to ink it well.
I’m doing an Attack on Titan art trade with my ol’ collegemate Pax-etLux (already started the sketch dohoho) and you really really should go watch her. Her art is so damn gorgeous!!
The winner of my sketch card giveaway was poisonedsodapop!
I also have my cons for the year planned out. Pending are ones I plan to pay for soon except Dragon Con which I’m waiting to be accepted. If I don’t get into Dragon Con I’ll be at Amazing Houston which is on the same weekend.
★ Comicpalooza May 23-26
★ Denver Comic Con June 13-15
★ Animation Celebration July 4-6
★ Anime Fest (Pending) August 15-18
★ Dragon Con (Pending) August 29 - Sept 1
★ Alamo City Comic Con (Pending) September 26-28
★ Austin Comic Con (Pending) October 2-4
This fortune cookie is onto me. (at Thai Jin)
tbh I just wanted to draw a chubby older Armin with his besties
WHAT UP INTERNET, I’M CAUGHT UP ON THE ATTACK ON TITAN MANGA
YOU AND YOUR SPOILERS AINT GOT SHIT ON ME NOW
:’D #1 life dream: get a hug from Jeff Bridges √
PUTTING IN MY ALL TO NOT POOP MYSELF. WE’RE DRIVING THERE NOW.
Jamie Note: Reblogging this for the hilarious dumb about my friend’s art. BECAUSE THIS IS JUST TOO GOOD. Also sourcing it at the bottom!
Still upset today so we’ll see how much gets done, but there was another unrelated thing I wanted to look at:
One of the AsatruLore crowd (and they’ve moved to G+, incidentally) posted the following picture as representative of Lokeans, for everybody to laugh about and make fun of.
I was just thinking about how much more this tells me about them than about us.
What do we have?
- Disparagement of young people - represented by pimples and the stereotypical “soft touch” background that appears consistently in school pictures.
- Secondary disparagement of young people, this time young people who have parents who can afford orthodontia work - represented by the oddly stylized form of headgear. Orthodontia is expensive, and this sort of overbite correction is generally done when someone is young.
- Other Types Of Music Are Scary Or Wrong, Man - represented by a metal t-shirt.
- Pop Culture Is Evil Bad - represented by Marvel stylization.
- People play complicated games and I don’t understand, and that makes me uncomfortable, so it must be bad and the people who do it must be socially inept/losers/geeky - represented by the D20 and cape. I’m not sure if this is fear of intelligence or fear of geek or gamer cultures, or all of it rolled into one.
- Subcultures Are Spooky, Why Can’t You Just Conform - represented by black nailpolish.
- I Bet You’re Really A Wimp - the fact that a heart appears on his headband is actually a pretty complicated piece of symbology. It’s sort of a double hit that implies that the subject is too soft/non-aggressive, and hearts get associated with femininity a lot (despite the fact that they’re stylized upside-down manjunk). So… yeah, subtle grossness there, unless I’m completely off base. I’m going to guess that this gets lost (at least consciously) on a lot of the people who were looking at this picture.
So, looking at this, what I get is “smart young non-conformitive people, who simultaneously also conform by participating in pop culture, are stupid and bad cuz nerds and look at how effeminate they are, I bet they’re also ugly social rejects cuz reasons.”
What sort of people hold these sorts of opinions based on this… shallow grossness?
People whose opinions we really shouldn’t give a shit about. QQ MOAR, dudebros.
Dude y’all and J (GhostHause) IS SUPER AWESOME. Especially this whole series of super villains as high schoolers. You can check it out here. I actually always loved the Loki one too. It’s just so fun.
You should look at his art and love it:
Website - Tumblr - Facebook - DeviantART - Storenvy
Three more days ‘til I see Jeff Bridges. (at AMF Windfern Lanes)